Product Owner, Paytrix
May 2023 - Present
We are building the world’s first regulated payments curation layer.
At Paytrix, our mission is to redefine global payments for online businesses, helping them to thrive in the digital economy. You will have the unique opportunity to help us by making a true impact on the future of the business, and the future of global payments.
Our goal is to make the complex - simple, messy - clean, and global scale accessible to every brand and platform.
By consolidating best-in-class payments infrastructure under our ecosystem, we will enable marketplaces and eCommerce brands to scale their payments operations smoothly around the world.
I work in a cross-functional product team as product owner, ensuring we are achieving our mission of smooth scaling through best-in-class experience.
Head of Product, Paid Technology Ltd
Dec 2021 - May 2023
Paid makes it easier for buyers to work with suppliers
Paid is a procurement software platform for both buyers and suppliers that transforms the purchasing process. It's easier and faster for everyone. We automatically take care of time-consuming administrative tasks enabling our users to focus on their work and their relationships.
As leader of the product function I worked closely with our founders to set the vision and product strategy by ensuring we were focusing on problems that are worth solving.
- Designed and implemented Product Discovery and Development process, resulting in improved product efficiency and engagement.
- Developed strategic roadmap aligned to North Star metric, working closely with executive leadership teams to align product goals with business objectives
- Conducted market research to identify key opportunities for growth and innovation, leading to successful new product launches and increased customer engagement.
- Managed cross-functional teams and worked closely with engineering and design teams to ensure product delivery and quality
- Managed product portfolios and evaluated product performance against key metrics
- Identified areas for improvement and took corrective actions to ensure continued growth and success
Head of Product, Cognassist
Jul 2020 - Dec 2021
Cognassist improves performance through cognitive assessment
Cognassist is a unique #edtech platform focused on helping every learner reach their full potential through cognitive assessment and personalisation.
Cognassist's vision is to create a world where no learner is left behind.
As Head of Product reporting to the CEO, I collaborated with our users and customers to identify unmet needs and ensure we delivered value aligned to our vision. Our product serves to augment the learning experience at scale through the use of #neuroscience, #bigdata, #learninganalytics and #machinelearning.
- Revamped the Product Development process, resulting in increased efficiency and productivity
- Built and led a team of experienced PMs, driving project success and meeting business goals
- Overhauled an outdated codebase to improve scalability and support business growth
- Conducted comprehensive market research to develop functional solutions that met customer needs and exceeded expectations.
VP of Product and Solutions, Carbon DMP (Acquired by Magnite)
Feb 2018 - Jul 2020
Revenue management platform using intent and analytics
Carbon is a next generation enterprise Audience and Data Management Platform that uses data science & machine learning to understand the behaviour and intent of over 4bn profiles and data signals. As a commercially focused VP of Product reporting directly to the CEO, I was responsible for the roadmap, product lifecycle and overall customer experience, and the revenue generation of its targeted ad products.
- Led Product Vision and Execution for a complex revenue management platform
- GAP/Competetive Analysis to identify opportunities and new products
- Product Lifecycle Planning / Product Requirements Documentation / Technical Specifications
- OKR Direction
- Stakeholder Management
- Process Maturity to ISO standards
- Cross Functional Team Management and Mentoring
- Product Marketing
- GDPR/IAB Compliance